Saturday, 3 March 2012
Another day in paradise?
Doncaster? Paradise? Very definately no! But there again, some places are worse and of course plenty are better, butt it's home.
So, 16 weeks ago today, on the 12th November 2011,my beautiful staffy cross, Millie, was out chasing a deer and she was run over. I have been and am still devastated because she was with me when it happened. I know plenty of people will say she was only a dog, but to me she was so much more and I miss her every day, especially on a Saturday.
Saturdays to me now are sad days, yes I'm getting better, but I still grieve for her....
Anyway, enough of that for now, although I can't bring myself today to have wit and repartee.... an afternoon of sod all spreads before me, probably will play Angry Birds!
By the way, my pizza the other day was bloody lovely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment